The Regional Community Policing Institute - California and the Korean Cultural Center will be sponsoring the above course.
Where: Korean Cultural Center
5505 Wilshire Boulevard
Los Angeles, CA
Starts at 0830-1600 with registration and continental breakfast
Appropriate business or work attire is suitable.
The purpose of this workshop is to expose public professionals to the
Korean culture. It is open to all law enforcement professionals.
Topics and activities included:
• Korean American community in Southern California
• Let us learn Korean
• Lunch- Korean BBQ lunch will be provided
• Tour of the Korean Cultural Center
• Distinctive Korean cultural values and behaviors
• Domestic violence and motherhood
Go to Class Schedule to enroll and location information.
For further information, please contact us at (800) 659-8985.